This Google Docs Quote Template is useful for generating quotes for your potential customers. It’s made for companies using Airtable to manage their business. Combined with the Airtable Project Budget base template or your project base, you can generate quote documents using your Airtable data automatically with On2Air Documents.
The Quote template has a place for a Client name, date, quote name, quote date, a table for quote line items, and total costs.
When you combine this template with On2Air apps for Airtable, you can:
- Automate any document you need
- Create a backup of your Airtable base
- Create an advanced form to showcase your Airtable data to others
- Create a dashboard of your records and tables
- Get 60+ no-code functions to use with your Airtable base
- Generate a diagram of your base design and track meta changes to your base
To copy the Google template, first sign in to your Google workspace. Then, click File > Make a Copy. You can then rename it and add it to a folder in your Drive.
Learn how to use this template
Quick Guide to Invoice Templates in Google Docs and Airtable (+Free Template)
How to Create a Sales Contract PDF in Google Docs