API Keys are generated to connect On2Air to external apps such as Zapier.
Create your API Key
- Click the blue plus button
- A new API Key is automatically generated
- Click in the New API Key name field to rename your API Key connection
- Click in the API field to display the key
- Copy and paste into an external app
- When adding an API Key to Zapier, you will add it when setting up a Zap in the 'Choose Account' section
Regenerate a new API Key
To regenerate a new API key
- Click the blue plus button next to the current API Key
API Key Settings
To permanently delete your API key
- Click the Settings tab
- Click the Delete API Key button
- Click Yes, I want to delete this API KeyWARNING: This action cannot be undone.