Here’s how you can edit your Google Docs files from inside your Airtable base.
You use both Airtable and Google Docs but you've always had to be in different apps and separate tabs.
Now, with On2Air Amplify, you edit and view your Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides files inside of your Airtable base! You can view and edit any document, spreadsheet, or presentation and slide deck inside Airtable.
You must be logged into your Google account and be either the Owner of the document or have 'Shared' Access to the document/sheet/slide
- Click Share and copy the URL of your file
- Add it to a URL, Text, or Formula field in your table
- Add the Google Docs Editor Block inside the Amplify app as outlined here
- Choose your Google Docs URL field in the Block settings and click Done
- You can now edit and view your Docs file!
You can read our help desk article to learn more about the