Sometimes, you may need to reauthenticate or reconnect your Storage Drive account, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box back to On2Air account due to disconnections or errors.
Here’s how you reauthenticate and reconnect to On2Air.
In this tutorial
Connect to Your Account
- Go to the Settings in On2Air - https://app.on2air.com/app/settings/accounts-integrations
- Find Accounts and Integrations in the menu
- Choose the Integration you need to reconnect and click Reconnect to Your Drive
- You will be presented with several permissions you need to accept to use On2Air
- These may look different depending on whether you use Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box
- Click Allow on each permission
- The app will automatically be authenticated and you will be directed back to the On2Air website
Enable Your Connection
- Toggle Tap to activate to green to enable your connection if it’s not already enabled
Get Started with On2Air Backups