On2Air: Forms allows you to create and configure robust forms using your Airtable data completely integrated with the powerful features of third-party form builders.
Enhance your Airtable forms with more options, such as prefilled data, custom search, placeholders, hidden fields, read-only fields, display order sorting, default values, and much more.
On2Air: Forms Features
- Let users search your data from your form
- Use hidden fields in your form
- Personalize your form with dynamically displayed values
- Display information in a field based on a previously chosen answer
- Generate personalized prefilled forms
- Use conditional logic to display only what needs to be seen
- Add HTML or Markdown to your form
- Connect to over 2,500 apps
- Insert a form value entered by the user into another location in your form
- Create custom filters
- Send your form submissions to Airtable and other software tools
We integrate with third-party form builders and currently support JotForm. A JotForm free or paid account is required to use On2Air: Forms.
On2Air: Forms has three field types: Select Field, Sub-Select Field, and Placeholder Field.
The Select Field is used to populate a dropdown field directly from a specific Airtable field.
The Sub-Select Field is used to populate a dropdown field based on a specific Airtable parent field.
The Placeholder Field is used to output any Airtable record data in your form, based on a specific Select or Sub-Select On2Air field in your JotForm.
If you're currently using the Legacy On2Air: Forms app, be sure to read the article on how to transfer your form to the new version of On2Air: Forms.