In this tutorial:
- Why Connect On2Air and Airtable
- What is On2Air?
- How To Find Your Airtable API Key
- How to Add Your API Key to Your On2Air Account
- How to Delete an Integration
Why Connect On2Air and Airtable
To connect On2Air to Airtable, you will first need to get your Airtable API Key from your Airtable account. The API Key is required to use On2Air and allows us to access your Airtable bases.
What is On2Air?
What is On2Air? On2Air creates Extensions and Apps for Airtable On2Air Apps:
- Automated Airtable Backups
- Powerful Airtable Forms
- Automated Documents using Your Airtable Data
- View Your Airtable Base Design and Meta-Data Start a free trial
How To Find Your Airtable API Key
- Navigate to your account page
- On your account overview page, under the API heading, there's a button that says "Generate API key."
- Clicking this button will generate an API key for you
- Click inside the field to copy the API Key to your clipboard
Source: Airtable website
How to Add Your API Key to Your On2Air Account
With your API Key:
- Open the On2Air Settings and click Accounts & Integration
- Click the blue + icon
- Select the Airtable integration
- On the Basic Configuration tab, paste your Airtable API Key and click Save Changes
- Toggle the Tap to activate to green to Activate the connection
How to Delete an Integration
- Click Delete Integration, then click Yes, I want to delete this connection
- WARNING: This action cannot be undone.