In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to connect Airtable and On2Air via API Key.
In this tutorial:
- Why Connect On2Air and Airtable
- What is On2Air?
- How To Find Your Airtable API Key
- How to Add Your API Key to Your On2Air Account
- How to Delete an Integration
Why Connect On2Air and Airtable
To connect On2Air to Airtable, you will first need to get your Airtable API Key from your Airtable account. The API Key is required to use On2Air and allows us to access your Airtable bases.
What is On2Air?
How To Find Your Airtable API Key
- Navigate to your account page
- On your account overview page, under the API heading, there's a button that says "Generate API key." If you’ve used your API Key for other applications, it will not say “Generate API Key” and will instead have a field with your API key blurred.
- Clicking this button will generate an API key for you
- Click inside the API Key field to reveal the API Key
- Copy the API Key
The next steps will show you how to add it to your On2Air account
How to Add Your API Key to Your On2Air Account
With your API Key:
- Open the On2Air Settings
- Click Accounts & Integration and then the blue + icon
- Select the Airtable integration
- On the Basic Configuration tab, paste your Airtable API Key and click Save Changes
- Your Airtable Connection will automatically activate
You can change the name of your Airtable connection by clicking in the Title field and renaming it
How to Delete an Integration
- Click Delete Integration, then click Yes, I want to delete this connection
- WARNING: This action cannot be undone.