Blocks are used to view and edit your Airtable records in various ways. With a Block View, you can customize what you see in a record.
- Current Record Editor
- Linked Record Editor
- Record Previewer
- Google Docs/Sheets/Slides Editor
- Linked Table Viewer
- Text Editor
- Markdown Editor
- HTML Editor
- JSON Editor
- View or edit data from a single record. Customize the record by displaying or hiding fields.
- View or edit data in Linked record field types that are connected to other tables. Customize the record by displaying or hiding fields.
- View content in full-screen from the following field types: attachment, URL, long text, single line text, formula, rollup, and lookup
- View and edit Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides directly inside Airtable
- View a list of records from a linked table or view
Write and view your text in plaintext format
- Write and view your text in Markdown format
- Create and edit your text in HTML format
- Create and edit data in JSON syntax